Call us now 888-323-3224
Properties in Massachusetts
- Direct access to North Station - with Green and Orange T lines, Commuter Rail and Amtrak connections
- Walking distance to Government Center, Navy Yard, Financial District, Beacon Hill, Whole Foods and North End bar and restaurant scene
- Stores, shops and restaurants on street level, including Tavern in the Square and Massage Envy
- Across the street from Hubway bike rentals
- Waterford Village Apartments in Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02324, is a gated community with spacious apartments located on 100 acres of meadows and gardens. A pet friendly and smoke free community, featuring a swimming pool, fitness center, clubhouse, billiards room, tennis court, sand volleyball, basketball court and a golf range. You can also enjoy a nature trail and your own personal gardening space. Countryside living near the train station about 25 miles south of Boston. Guarantors welcome!
- Our residents enjoy an array of amenities – a sparkling pool, a sundeck for lounging and grilling, an outdoor media center for evening movies and a cozy library, dining room, and lounge for the ultimate in relaxation
- Inspired by traditional neighborhood design with tree–lined sidewalks and integrated, tucked-away garages, One Upland is reminiscent of The Back Bay. The Clubhouse, pool, expansive lawn with fireplace, movie amphitheater and dog parks offer resort-style living where you can entertain your friends, mingle with your neighbors or just take a breather.
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Sparkling Outdoor Pool and Patio
- Landscaped picnic area with a BBQ Grill
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Heated Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Cucina with Outdoor Fireplace