Call us now 888-323-3224
Properties in Massachusetts
- Direct access to North Station - with Green and Orange T lines, Commuter Rail and Amtrak connections
- Walking distance to Government Center, Navy Yard, Financial District, Beacon Hill, Whole Foods and North End bar and restaurant scene
- Stores, shops and restaurants on street level, including Tavern in the Square and Massage Envy
- Across the street from Hubway bike rentals
- Waterford Village Apartments in Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02324, is a gated community with spacious apartments located on 100 acres of meadows and gardens. A pet friendly and smoke free community, featuring a swimming pool, fitness center, clubhouse, billiards room, tennis court, sand volleyball, basketball court and a golf range. You can also enjoy a nature trail and your own personal gardening space. Countryside living near the train station about 25 miles south of Boston. Guarantors welcome!
- Blue Hills Village is a high quality community of thoughtfully designed one & two bedroom apartments along with a selection of three bedroom townhouses. Nestled near the slope of beautiful Mount Blue, our residents enjoy the quiet comfort of the suburbs with all the conveniences of city living. Blue Hills Village is just a five minute drive to Canton Center's commuter rail stop, restaurants, and shopping. With a variety of floorplans to choose from, you'll find spacious homes with separate dining areas, ample closet space, and private balconies creating an environment that meets your every need. Our generous amenity package includes a state-of-the-art fitness center with showers, a swimming pool, playground, and community club room with kitchen facilities for private parties and community events. For a great value and superb location, come visit Blue Hills Village today and speak with our friendly onsite leasing team to learn more about what life is like when you choose to make this community your new home.
- Our residents enjoy an array of amenities – a sparkling pool, a sundeck for lounging and grilling, an outdoor media center for evening movies and a cozy library, dining room, and lounge for the ultimate in relaxation
- Inspired by traditional neighborhood design with tree–lined sidewalks and integrated, tucked-away garages, One Upland is reminiscent of The Back Bay. The Clubhouse, pool, expansive lawn with fireplace, movie amphitheater and dog parks offer resort-style living where you can entertain your friends, mingle with your neighbors or just take a breather.
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Sparkling Outdoor Pool and Patio
- Landscaped picnic area with a BBQ Grill