We are always looking for ambitious individuals to join our team here at Northeast Suites.
Northeast Suites is the premiere, award winning (Company of the Year 2014) executive short-term housing company in Boston, with locations Nationwide. Below is a sampling of current job openings, to apply for one of our jobs, please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a fun working environment, competitive base pay packages & benefits including 401k and vacation time. We also have a karaoke machine in the office.
Check below for our latest opportunities.
Bookkeeper – Updated June 15, 2017 – Immediate opening – Pay (depending on experience) $60,000-$75,000 annually
Northeast Suites is hiring a full-time bookkeeper to work out of their Stoneham office. The position is Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM. The bookkeeper position contributes to the success of the organization by maintaining all aspects of bookkeeping and general administrative responsibility
• Experience in Real Estate, Property Management, and/or Corporate Furnished Housing is a PLUS
• Proficient in Quickbooks ONLINE and online banking
• Two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in property management bookkeeping/accounting
• Match invoices to receiving documents
• Post invoices into the computer system
• Generate accounts payable
• File paid and unpaid invoices and statements
• Research discrepancies
• Apply payments and credit payments
• Invoice clients and bill credit cards
• Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards monthly
• Meet with Management Team on a weekly basis to update on receivables, payables, and forecasts
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Dependable, punctual, reliable
• Proficient in Word and Excel
Northeast Suites is looking for handy and tech-savvy individuals with an independent spirit to join our team as Quality Assurance Inspectors. QAI’s are an essential part of our team that is typically the final eyes and ears inside our suites prior to guest arrival. Responsibilities Include:
- Inspecting and taking photos of each suite prior to each guest arrival using our online inspection forms
- Setting up electronics and housewares for new setups
- Meeting cable and utility technicians for installs and disconnects
- Troubleshooting wifi and cable problems with guests (training provided)
- Fixing minor household items as required
- Organizing the warehouse as needed