We are always looking for ambitious individuals to join our team here at Northeast Suites.
Northeast Suites is the premiere, award winning (Company of the Year 2014) executive short-term housing company in Boston, with locations Nationwide. Below is a sampling of current job openings, to apply for one of our jobs, please email your resume to us at email@example.com.
We offer a fun working environment, competitive base pay packages & benefits including 401k and vacation time. We also have a karaoke machine in the office.
Check below for our latest opportunities.
This reservationist position will focus on updating our availability for our Evolve properties across all online portals such as Booking.com, Airbnb, Hotels.com, Expedia.com, and more. Experience working with Global Distribution Systems (GDS) a huge plus. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere with constantly changing availability and same day arrivals. This position can be based from our office or work from home from anywhere in the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced warehouse manager. The ideal candidate will have hospitality experience, and day to day job functions will include:
- Organizing and keeping accurate records of all inventory.
- Ordering supplies, housewares, linens, and electronics as needed.
- Running laundry systems in the warehouse throughout the day.
- Some field work as needed at our properties.
Northeast Suites is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to handling incoming leads for our furnished apartment division. The ideal candidate should have hospitality experience, and day to day job functions will include:
- Respond to incoming leads via email and phone using our proven sales system.
- Updating our CRM program (Pipeline) after each contact with the customers.
- Touring guests as needed in the Greater Boston area.
Northeast Suites is looking for handy and tech-savvy individuals with an independent spirit to join our team as Quality Assurance Inspectors. QAI’s are an essential part of our team that is typically the final eyes and ears inside our suites prior to guest arrival. Responsibilities Include:
- Inspecting and taking photos of each suite prior to each guest arrival using our online inspection forms
- Setting up electronics and housewares for new setups
- Meeting cable and utility technicians for installs and disconnects
- Troubleshooting wifi and cable problems with guests (training provided)
- Fixing minor household items as required
- Organizing the warehouse as needed
We are currently looking for experienced sales executives looking to market Northeast’s ever expanding inventory of corporate housing nationwide to corporations and relocation companies. Ideal candidates should have a minimum 5 years of experience in the corporate/ temporary housing industry.
Through our Wicked Clean division, we offer cleaning services throughout the Greater Boston area using non-toxic plant based cleaning supplies. The same cleaners that clean our luxury furnished suites are available to the general public for house, apartment, and condo cleanings. We offer the first truly 100% online booking and estimate process using our proprietary algorithms at www.WickedCleaners.com.
We are always looking for qualified and experienced cleaners to join our team. Valid Drivers License preferred, and hospitality experience is a plus.